Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

Challenge: R.I.P VI (Readers Imbibing Peril )

>>Tuesday, September 6, 2011


This is a challenge I heard about over at Stella Matutina and is hosted by Stainless Steel Droppings. It runs from September 1st through October 31st and includes books of these genres: mystery, suspense, thriller, dark fantas, gothic, horror, and supernatural.


I will be participating in Peril the First which is to read at least 4 books during the challenge period that fall into those genres. Here are some books I have in mind (subject to change):

Blood and Other Cravings edited by Ellen Datlow
Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
Teeth: Vampire Tales edited by Ellen Datlow and Terry Windling
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Let me know if any of you plan on participating in this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you decided to join in! I bet I can guess where you got the books in your pool, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP