Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

Acquisitions and Contest

>>Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ACQUISITIONS:
It's been a while since I purchased any books. On the weekend I went into a used bookstore down by my school's campus and found they had so many titles I wanted to read! I picked up these three because they were in excellent condition and two were ones I have been wanting to purchase but didn't have the money for the cost of new ones.



I wanted to read Curse of Chalion since I started Beguilement because I enjoyed Bujold writing style so much. Green Rider was a spontaneous buy; I liked the cover and the blurb on the back. Transformation is a book I have been looking at for a long time now but wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money on it since I really wasn't sure I'd like it at all. So it turned out great that it was available at the used book store. They also have the two sequels.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP