Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

Weekly Update

>>Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Monday everyone! I decided to make some changes concerning this blog. One of those is to have a weekly update which will for now be done on Mondays. Also, I have added a schedule to my About page so I can have some more consistency and routine to my posts.

Also, I have added four new giveaways to the giveaway sidebar which are really awesome and that you should check out. I also plan on holding a giveaway myself soon, probably in celebration of the 25 followers mark (I will have one even if I don't get to 25 soon though!).

I have lots of interesting posts coming up this week including the Warbreaker review and also a post about a challenge I am participating in for June called the Summer of Series Challenge! Until then!

- Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP