Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

Weekly Update

>>Monday, June 21, 2010

It's that time again, Monday! I'm very happy because this is my last day of my summer term and so that means after today I am FREE until September. That means plenty of time to read, catch up on gaming, and taking a break from homework.

In blogging news I have a review of The Farthest Shore by Ursula K. Le Guin coming up tomorrow, and by the end of the week I hope to have my review of Sunshine by Robin McKinley up. Also, this is the last week for the 25 Follower Giveaway! This is exciting. I'm already thinking about my next contest.


Follow starmetaloak on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP