Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

Blog Hop Friday!

>>Friday, October 22, 2010


Yay! It's Friday and that means Crazy for Books is hosting the weekly blog hop! It's when people post their book blogs so we can network and discover other blogs who share our interests. 


Today's question is: Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?

I don't have much space since I live in an apartment, so my favorite place to read is on the couch where I have a lamp that gives off just the right amount of light. I also like to read outside sometimes in the summer time, but I love the cooler months were I can curl up on the couch with a warm blanket and a book.

Announcement: This Monday I will be participating in the Spooktacular Book Blog Giveaway Hop. Be sure to come back and check out my giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. I like to read in front of the fire curled up in a blanket. I'm actually heading there in a few minutes.

    Have a great weekend! I'm already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping back by for the hop! I hope you are having a great weekend so far! I love reading in my bed best of all! It's always been my favorite place!
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stopping by from the hop. I see you are going to be doing the Spooktacular too -- so I'll be back Monday :)

    Bitsy Bling Books
    http://www.bitsybingbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... stopping by from the Hop. I'm an outdoor reader; I love sitting by the garden. Soon I'll have to go back inside, it's getting too chilly out there.

    ReplyDelete

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP