Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

In My Mailbox #4

>>Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome to another edition of In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren! I didn't buy anything this week but I did place a couple orders which means in the next few weeks I'll be receiving a bunch of books. I recieved two books I have been dying to read:

Won:
The Last Page by Anthony Huso (from Tor/Forge blog)

For review:
Geist by Philippa Ballantine

Thanks Tor/Forge and Ace!

6 comments:

  1. I havent heard of either of these...tho they both have very nice covers...gonna have to go look them up! Have a great week! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of either of these either, but they look good!

    My mailbox is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky! I want to read both of those, so I'm looking forward to your reviews. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the covers! Fantasy and sci-fi are two genres that I wish I got to read more of, since they were my first reading loves!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  5. My review for Geist will be up next week and I will be reading the Last Page soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read either of these - I am going to have to check out Geist - love the cover! Stop by my blog The Wormhole to see what I have been reading.

    ReplyDelete

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP