Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

Blog Hop Friday!

>>Friday, December 10, 2010

Welcome to another edition of Blog Hop Friday hosted by Crazy for Books! It's when people post their book blogs so we can network and discover other blogs who share our interests. 


Today's question is: What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs?  Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways, or something else entirely?

Of course, I like anything author related if it's an author I already know and like. Mainly, I like book blogs because I like to know what others are reading and what they think about books. I like to see upcoming releases, reviews or posts giving news on a certain author or series. I also like giveaways, but it's definitely not the main reason I tune in. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Guy Gavriel Kay review coming up!

    I love being able to see so much news about other books as well ^.^

    Stopping by from the blog hop and am your newest follower~~

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
    New Meme: Third Sentence Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admittedly, I don't read blogs for the giveaways -- I look for reviews, especially for books I've never heard of. :)

    ReplyDelete

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP