Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

In My Mailbox #7

>>Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to another edition of In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren! This week I had a good turnout receiving three books that I've won in contests around Christmas time. First, is an ARC of Matched by Ally Condie which I am so happy I won (I think I entered 25 contests for that one alone). Second is The King's Daughter by Christie Dickason, a historical fiction novel that I'm excited to read. Finally, there's Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris in audio book format.Take a look!


Matched by Ally Condie
Thanks Stephanie Reads!
The King's Daughter by Christie Dickason
Thanks Passages to the Past!
Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris
Thanks Book Hounds!

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, I heard Matched was a really good book! I hope you enjoy it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are new books for me. :) I think I've seen Matched around before, but its new. :) Hope you enjoy the books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to Matched! Also, I am looking forward to your review of Dust! :)

    ReplyDelete

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP