Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

In My Mailbox #8

>>Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome to another edition of In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren! It's been two weeks since I last posted what I received and I think it's better if I do it every other Sunday unless I get a lot of stuff in one particular week. I've received three books, two won and on review copy. Check it out!

For Review:
The Sentinel Mage by Emily Gee

Won:
Duchess of Sin by Laurel McKee - thank you BookHounds
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher (ARC) - thank you ReadingTeen

2 comments:

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP