Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

Waiting on Wednesday: Vegas Knights by Matt Forbeck

>>Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome back to another installment of Waiting on Wednesday,  hosted by Breaking the Spine.I saw this one while browsing the Angry Robot website and thought it looked pretty awesome, so here it is!

Title: Vegas Knights
Author: Matt Forbeck
Publication Date: March 29, 2011

From Goodreads:

Harry Potter meets Oceans Eleven. 

When two college freshmen decide to use Spring Break making magic on the gambling tables of Las Vegas, little do they imagine that Vegas harbours a dark magical secret of its own… the whole place is run by magic, and they won’t believe who’s in charge…

4 comments:

  1. This sounds good! I haven't heard of it before but now I really want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this one before but magic umm just might have to check it out, Thanks for the great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I think the Harry Potter part is enough to convince me!

    Here's mine: http://leecheeeee813.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter meets Ocean's 11...now that's interesting. Good pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP