Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

In My Mailbox #11

>>Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome to another edition of In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren! I've obtained some great books in the past couple weeks and thought it's about time I share them with you! Here we go:

Won:
Calico Palace by Gwen Bristow (one of my favorite historical fiction authors)
After the Golden Age by Carrie Vaughn (love me some superhero fiction!)
-thanks Calico Reaction!

For Review:
Shadow Raiders by Margaret Weis and Robert Krammes
Hounded by Kevin Hearne

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, I totally need to start reading Carrie Vaughn. And super-hero fiction? Sounds good to me :P Enjoy!

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading historical fiction, but I don't think I've ever read anything by Gwen Bristow . I'll definitely have to look into her

    ReplyDelete

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP