Wow, look at that: another giveaway for you guys! This time I have one (1) copy of All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin to give away to one lucky winner thanks to Macmillan Children's Publishing and Zeitghost Media!
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Publisher: Macmillan Children's Publishing
Publication Date: September 6th, 2011
Read and excerpt of this book HERE.
In 2083, chocolate and coffee are illegal, paper is hard to find, water is carefully rationed, and New York City is rife with crime and poverty. And yet, for Anya Balanchine, the sixteen-year-old daughter of the city's most notorious (and dead) crime boss, life is fairly routine. It consists of going to school, taking care of her siblings and her dying grandmother, trying to avoid falling in love with the new assistant D.A.'s son, and avoiding her loser ex-boyfriend. That is until her ex is accidentally poisoned by the chocolate her family manufactures and the police think she's to blame. Suddenly, Anya finds herself thrust unwillingly into the spotlight--at school, in the news, and most importantly, within her mafia family.
See the Author on Tour This Fall
Macmillan Page for the Book and Author
Leave a comment with your email address to enter!
Extra entry: tweet or link to this giveaway and provide the link in a second comment.
1. Open to US and Canadian mailing addresses only. No P.O. box.
2. Need to be 13 or older to enter.
3. The winner will be announced on this blog and I will contact the winner via email and they will have 24 hours to provide their mailing address. If they don't, a new winner will be chosen.
4. The prize will be mailed by the publisher and so I will not have responsibility in getting the book to the winner.
5. Winner will be selected using Random.org
6. Giveaway ends on September 16th 11:59 PM EST.