Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger Award

>>Tuesday, October 11, 2011


Thanks to Orchid at The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia, I was given this award! And now, I am allowed to pass it on to 5 bloggers. But wait, there's more!

Here are the 5 bloggers I'm passing this on to:

Your mission details:
  1. Slap the graphic on your blog.
  2. Give link props to the person who gave you the award (keep the hard, best, fast and strong on your side!).
  3. Spread the awesome and nominate five (5) other bloggers who you think exemplify what it means to be cool, fun and cutting edge.
  4. Let the recipients know they’ve won this honor on their blogs.
  5. Last but not least, shoot Gini Koch an email at gini@ginikoch.com and let her know you’re the best of the best of the best, sir! (put “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” in the subject line!) by sharing that you’ve been nominated and telling her which other bloggers you nominated, and she’ll enter you into the “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” Contest. Find out more details and what the loot is at http://www.ginikoch.com/winstuff.htm.
Of course, you can choose to ignore your awesomeness, but then you’ll never have a chance to nab your own A-C or win the loot. And you know you want both.  

Contest runs from Wednesday, September 28, 2011 through Friday, October 21, 2011.

4 comments:

  1. *SQUEE!* Thank you so much darling!!! I looooove Gini!!! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I only have limited computer access this week, but I will pass this on soon! I want to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo, awesome. And now I have that Daft Punk song in my head.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP