Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

Mega Manga Challenge

>>Friday, October 14, 2011

Hi all!

I wanted to let everyone know that due to being super busy with work and also focusing on reading books, I'm going to discontinue the Mega Manga Challenge. It is just too much to read/review 1 manga per week for me. I'm sorry to everyone who liked reading my challenge posts!

But, I do plan to continue reading manga and reviewing it here on my blog. The challenge has really sparked an interest for me to keep going with manga, and I love reading it. So look out for my manga reviews, and hope you all enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP