Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

The Yearly Recap Post: 2011

>>Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! Last year I did a favorites list for my end of the year review, but I think I'm going to change it up by just going with stats and my favorite reads in general. I kept track of my reading through Goodreads and I found that to be really helpful. A big thing this year was that this was my first full year of book blogging, so I have some real yearly stats to go with!

2011 Reading Stats
Reading Goal: 50 books
Books read: 49 (excluding manga)
Number of A ratings: 12 (to see complete list click here)
Number of B ratings: 19 (to see complete list click here)
Number of C ratings: 11 (to see complete list click here)
Number of D ratings: 1 (to see complete list click here)
Number of DNF: 6 (to see complete list click here)

Goals for 2012
1. Read at least 50 books
2. Make more non-review posts like discussions, interviews, etc.
3. Make a dent in my TBR
4. Join less challenges, but participate more in the ones I do join

My Most Favorite Reads of 2011 (link goes to the review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP