Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

Requests for a Review

>>Friday, March 12, 2010

I am willing to read and review a book from an author or publisher. No self-published books please. I will read fantasy, historical fiction, young adult, or science fiction books and anything in between. I prefer printed books but I also read ebooks (preferably epub). Along with posting my review here on this blog, I will also post to Goodreads, Amazon.com and Amazon.ca.

If you like to offer me a book to review you can contact me at starmetaloak(at)gmail(dot)com.

If you send me a book to review I will try to have it reviewed in a timely manner; however, I reserve the right to not review a book for certain circumstances. Also, I retain my right to review the book truthfully and I will not alter my review.

Hope to hear from you!

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP