Powered by Blogger.
Attention GFC Followers! I will be switching to Wordpress soon, please subscribe by RSS. For details click here.

In My Mailbox #1

>>Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello everybody! I hope those of you who participated in the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon yesterday aren't too tired out! I enjoyed it a lot.

I thought I'd start doing In My Mailbox when I receive some books and it just so happens I have some to share with you! This is hosted by The Story Siren.


There's my cat Roxie trying to get in the shot! What a ham. So I'm excited because I won these books which makes me very happy because I rarely win contests! I won Clockword Phoenix edited by Mike Allen, a fantasy anthology from a giveaway hosted by Fantasy Book Critic, and I won a signed ARC of The White City by Elizabeth Bear from her blog! I'm very excited to read these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clubs/Groups

Join Razorbill!Parajunkee Design

Parajunkee Design

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP